January 04, 2011

i'm back :)

What a nice vacation. I took time away from the blog, the computer, and facebook.  It was really nice and relaxing.  But now, I've got a ton of things I want to catch up on as we reflect back over our Christmas and New Years.  (Plus that December header needs to change to January... ummmm that December one may be up for a while!) 

BUT- (of course there is a but!) I can't find my camera cord!  I'm pretty sure I left it at my parents house, but there really isn't any-telling where it is. 

I have a few pictures taken from our cell phones from the week... they are mostly humorous! I'll go into more detail on all of our fun week, but until then, here are a few sneaks: 



Christmas Eve at the Eiban's house was once again eventful! I didn't take but one picture on my phone, and that's of one of our beautiful nieces, Eden! I have some group pictures and tons of fun pictures of the kids opening and playing with their presents!



So, remember those awful Christmas Pj's all the boys in my family wear on Christmas morning I talked about in our Christmas Day Traditions Post? Well, guess what I opened on Christmas Eve.  Yup, those awful red pj's. 



So now we all have a pair, and I was forced to wear mine all day. 

Santa came to visit us!


And we opened quite a few presents labeled similar to this one: 




We also got a WHITE CHRISTMAS! It was so pretty! They were first calling for around 3 inches, but it kept snowing, and snowing, and the weathermen kept changing their forecasts. 


Ended up getting over a foot of snow there.  It was crazy- the most snow that most people can remember in the Chesapeake area! It was a lot of fun, and my awesome husband bundled up with me and we went and took some pictures at the water, and just around our parents' houses.  We didn't venture far, as the roads were awful- Chesapeake VDOT was not prepared- but it was fine with us.  We just stayed at home and hung out with the puppies!



We did a lot of relaxing and hanging out in our new pajamas- no not the red ones! Cuter ones!




We also got all dressed up fancy and went on a dinner cruise with Michael's family.  



So, as you can tell, just from these pictures... we had a great vacation.  It flew by and we were bummed to have to return back to work schedules, and housework, and laundry. Oh- the laundry!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Yall are Precious!! Thanks for sharing your AMAZING PICTURES :)