October 26, 2010

What an awesome weekend.  For as long as I can remember, each fall, my family has gone out to Carter's Mountain Apple Orchard to pick some apples, drink some cider, and take tons of pictures. Husband and I now try to get out there each year, even if my parents can't make it.  This year, we brought his brother {Cj} and his girlfriend {Taylor} with us.   


 Look how beautiful this place is:


Recently, they've paired with Prince Michael Vineyards.  They grow a lot of the grapes on the mountain.  It was so relaxing to drink a glass and overlook the mountain. 

Oh, and these doughnuts.  Can you say amazing.  I love these things.  

Picking apples were so much fun! 


We may have tested a few to see which ones we liked best...


Cj and Taylor.  So cute. 

This year, they added frozen apple cider.  Soooooo good.  

All of us! Love it. 

Husband and me.  


No comments: