October 01, 2010

September Favorites

It's always so much fun for me to sit and think back over the month about my favorite things.  September was no exception.  Actually, September is one of my favorite months.  Fall is my favorite season, I love the warm colors, I love the cooler, crisp days, and I love all pumpkin-flavored things! 




September 1st,  my friend Miranda and I went and got our 1st Pumpkin Spice Latte' for the season- (don't judge that I've had like 20 this month since)


I am also a fan of pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie... okay, I'll stop, I know you get the idea.  





So, you can see why Fall is so awesome for my taste buds- I love pumpkin! Fall is not however a favorite for my waistline.  




September is also my amazing husbands birthday! He's always a favorite, but this month was great since we got to get away and relax at Watuga Lake.  Such an amazing time.  I love taking little vacations, and I especially love relaxing ones in the sun. 



So, a simple list for September, but still equally amazing!

Happy October! :)



















No comments: