June 18, 2010

Memorial Day Wrap Up

I can't believe it's already mid-June! I haven't even posted about Memorial Day Weekend! Ahh so crazy! Where does the time go?!

Michael and I both had off Memorial Day, and used a vacation day for Friday.  We left for Chesapeake right after work and stayed with my parents the first few days.  We had a lot of fun goofing off, eating yummy meals, and hanging out!

My Dad and Mom at Dinner Saturday evening

Latte loves being home too!

Me and my Mom at dinner
My Mom and her puppy, Rowdy

Sunday, we went to the pool with Michael's whole family. We got to meet a new niece and a new nephew, and hang out with everyone!

Here's Garret, he's a very serious baby, but adorable!

 

Finnley and his twin brother, Harper, had a blast at the pool!


I was in love with Eden's bathing suit, and couldn't resist taking this picture!
 

Michael's oldest brother, Paul and his daughter Laina in the pool. 
  

Eden was such a happy baby that I loved taking her in the pool with me! 
 

No comments: