December 18, 2009

Snowed In!

I am so excited for our "snowed in" weekend! We both have off work, and were actually sent home from work early today because of the snow (what can I say, it's Virginia, we hardly ever get snow, especially this much!) Here's our house and our street at about 8:00pm. I'm glad to say it is STILL snowing and we should get some more snow too! We are praying that the power stays on throughout the night and the weekend. We plan on eating lots of food, watching Christmas movies, and relaxing all weekend! I mean, what else do you do on a snowy weekend!






I know it's been a while since I posted last, but we have been so busy with getting our Christmas presents together and work, you know how that goes I'm sure. I will post my home-made Christmas presents soon, with a step-by-step on how to make them since most of them have already been handed out! Until then, enjoy our beautiful snowy pictures!

No comments: