December 01, 2009

Moving Day!





That's right ladies and gentlemen! Moving Day! Thanks to my Mom, Dad, husband, and brother-in-law, our old house is empty. My parents came in Friday afternoon. We were exhausted from our Black Friday adventure, but we got started right away by heading to Lowe's and buying a bunch of household items, and some new light fixtures! We then got the final coats of paint on the walls!



 
We rented a U-haul Saturday, and started packing overdrive. We focused more on getting the house painted and cleaned then packing our old house, so we had a lot to do! Dad and the hub started getting some of the heavier items loaded into the truck while Mom and I focused on getting a bunch of boxes filled. CJ then arrived and helped right away! I don't know what we would have done without everyone helping us out! Plus my Mom was the paparazzi all weekend and even though we all made fun of her, she took a bunch of pictures! I will update soon!

No comments: