December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve


i'm the lame one still posting pictures from Christmas and it's late January.  and I still have lots of December pictures to load! I'm so behind- but I guess that's what happens when you take a million pictures (a day)!

Christmas Eve was spent running lots of last minute shopping errands.  It was such a nasty rainy day and Michael let me get Panera for lunch (i KNOW- it was a Christmas miracle!) We also got Starbucks (peppermint white mocha please!) because, it's Christmas Eve- duh! (like i really need a reason for some Starbucks!?) I love the hustle and bustle of last minute shopping- but I hate having people on my list to still shop for on Christmas Eve.  If it were up to me, I would spend Christmas Eve buying presents just for fun, not what we actually needed.



Trying shoes on Emmie.  We bought the teal ones (!!!) but now I'm wishing I would have gotten both! 

Phew, once we finished up our shopping, we ran home for Emmie to nap and to wrap all those presents we just bought! Once Em woke up, we got her in her Christmas Eve dress and played until it was time for bed! (always my favorite moments!) This Christmas dress was a gift from my Grandma, Emmie's Great-Grandma!












Once the little one was down for the night, Santa came! Stockings were filled, presents were set out, and the magic was here!




Christmas Day photos coming soon! :)

No comments: