December 12, 2011

wow I have so much to catch up on.  I've taken a million pictures of our little girl, but haven't had the time to share.  I am totally soaking in every single moment with her at this age- she is just so sweet and snuggly, I don't want to forget anything.


We are working hard this week to get her started on a schedule.  Pretty difficult as she really likes to be awake between 9pm and 2am.  But we've started BabyWise and so far, so good.  Working on the feeding, wake time, sleep time.  She loves to fall asleep after eating, so I'm having to make sure she wakes back up for a little bit.  Right now, the doctor has us feeding her every 2 hours to keep her weight up and the fuller her tummy during the day time, the longer she is supposed to sleep at night (no longer than 4 hours at a time though).  Her one month appointment is this week, so we'll see what changes then.  Currently, she is hungry every 2 hours right now, but not sleeping more than 3 hours at a time during the night.  We are sleeping in though.  I really love snuggling with her in the mornings.  :)



We are just so in love with her.  We spend our evenings hanging out playing with her and just staring at her.  She is probably the most kissed baby in the entire world.


Hopefully I'll be more active in posting pictures and stories on our sweet time with Emmie.  I have the worst memory, so I know that I need to write it down soon before I forget everything!

No comments: