March 11, 2011

Friday: pearls and french press

YAY! 

It is finally Friday! 

Every week I am so excited for the weekend, but this week it has really seemed true.  Nothing big planned for this weekend, but I'm ready for some relaxing time, and some warmer weather- without rain! 

Friday calls for some fancy pearls.  An awesome Christmas present from a dear dear friend! 


Look what else this awesome friend got me:


 Love it! And her! :) 


Oh, and I love these pictures of Zoey. I got to spend some quality time last night with Miranda and Marcie, Ellie {Marcie's adorable baby girl!} and baby-sit Zoey.  Who is stinking amazing.


Zoey and Ellie got to sit in some fun little chairs and just played and played.  So much fun to watch them!



It's going to be a beautiful weekend here in Virginia, and I am so excited.  I even have plans for Michael to pull out the grill for the first time of the season! {oh, how I loooove the grill!} 


But first, we must get through this Friday.  Thank goodness for my adorable Mini-French Press and amazing Harry & David coffee!


Have an awesome Friday! What are your plans for this weekend? 

Don't forget, it's Daylights Saving Saturday/Sunday.  So not pumped about loosing an hour of sleep- but I love that we will get more daylight! It will be so nice not to come home to darkness after work! 


 

No comments: