January 14, 2011

We all know at this point that I love taking pictures, and having pictures of our family.  Michael gets a little annoyed when I drag my camera around with us everywhere, but I can't help it. I just love it.  So, it true form, we always get a picture of our family on Christmas Eve.  We have for a few years now, I think it is just so fun to look back at how young we were, at the different stages we were in at the time, and see how happy we were, and how happy we are now. 


Our first Christmas with Latte' and Linus... and it's RIGHT after we got engaged!


Look how cute Linus is! Well, he looks a little strange here, but oh how I love puppies! They are so soft and cuddly!




Then, our first married Christmas! In our purple dining room, and our hand-picked Christmas Tree. We had to take the dining room table out of the room and put in into the guest room to have a tree in this little house. But we loved it. {and, please notice the difference between linus the year right before this!!}


Then last year, at my parents house. Christmas Eve and Christmas morning have always been my favorite memories.  It is just so awesome to share that with my best friend. :)


We have a few more from this year.  First one of just us...


Then, of course we have to get one with the puppies! Here we are trying to get them all set up... this takes much longer than you would expect! {yup, Latte' is in a diaper... that sure was fun}




Here we go! All set up, and we even have Linus' attention! 



How I love my little family! :) Such a perfect Christmas!

No comments: