December 21, 2010

Nashville :D

I am back from Nashville, and have been since last Wednesday, but have just been running around like crazy getting everything ready for Christmas! I am so excited for a vacation with my babes- and I absolutely love all of our Christmas traditions.  I'll be sure to document everything well and share :)

Anyways, I am just getting around to posting everything about my Nashville trip to visit my friends, Brycie and Alan, and their amazing little girl, Avery Jade. 

First off, this little girl was perfect.  I loved, loved every minute I spent with her!



Brycie and I got some amazing girl time together- I had kinda forgotten how much I miss her!


Everything was decked out in Christmas- which I love! We had dinner at the GayLord Opryland hotel- umm beautiful! and got some yummy food at a few local places that I wish Lynchburg would have!

We went to downtown Franklin to see the town turned into the Christmas Carol, but it started pouring- so we ducked into a little cafe' and enjoyed our coffee and some amazing peanut butter cookies.  Avery J was so good the entire time- she really is just one of the girls!



Oh, and it snowed while I was there! Avery Jades first real snow!




I took a ton of pictures of her- she's so beautiful! And cuddly!


Some of my favorite pictures of her are from bath-time! She loves her bath and was all smiles!



Just looking at these pictures is making me miss her tons and tons!

Nashville was just a blast- it was so nice to get away and have some girl time with Brycie {by the way, don't you love her name! it's adorable!} 

I'm thinking I'm going to make this a pre-christmas tradition every year.  did you hear that babe? okay, okay maybe you can come with me next year. :)

No comments: