September 16, 2010

Crock Pot Taco Soup

 Now that Fall is close by, Michael and I are both so excited to making yummy Fall soups! I have this blog, The Recipe Box, where I've posted some recipes I've found online that look good to me.  I'll post some of my favorites on here :) 

I made this last fall, it was so good! A little spicy for me (I'm not good when it comes to spicy!) but I topped with lots of sour cream and cheese.  I loved this because it was not only delicious, but it was also EASY! I love Crock-Pot recipes, especially ones that can sit at home and cook all day while I'm at work!



SLOW COOKER TACO SOUP

1 pound ground beef
1 (16 oz) can chili beans
1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
1 (15oz) can corn, drained
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
2 c. water
1 (14.5 oz) Rotel diced tomatoes
1 (4oz) can diced chopped green chilies
1 pkg taco season mix
1 pkg ranch dressing mix

* Brown ground beef and drain

* Add Taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix

* Stir and cook for 1 min.

* place seasoned meat in crock pot

* add remaining ingredients

* Mix to blend and cook low for 8-10 hours


Serve with tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.

No comments: