September 04, 2010

Another Baseball Game


So, I've been very behind on updating- but it's not all my fault. I've been really sick all week, and when I get home from work, I've just laid down and made Michael help with everything (don't worry- he's been amazing at taking care of me!)

I talked about my last baseball game experience, and how I'm not a huge baseball fan, but we were invited to the Liberty University box, and thought it would be a fun night.  Here are some of the pictures from the night:

 Me, Miranda, and Jennifer in our LU box
Michael, Me, SouthPaw, and Miranda


Me, Miranda, and Jenn at the game

Me and Michael at the game

Ended the night with fireworks!


Don't ask me who we played, or even who won, but we had a lot of fun, and it was a great summer evening!

No comments: