March 02, 2010

All Things Loved- February

Wow, it's not already the end of February, right?! This month has flown by, I don't even know if I can come up with a full list of my favorites.  Who am I kidding, of course I can come up with some favorites.  Here we go:




1-My Valentine :) Cheesy, I know, but he was so good to me this year for Valentines Day, but he is good to me everyday! He surprised me with some chocolate (yum) and some girly chick flicks, and a Starbucks giftcard.  He knows me so well.  And all I got him was a sweater. 


2- J.Crew.  I love me some J.Crew, and with the Clearance and Sample Stores here, I can get some great pieces for very affordable.


 
  


3- Paint! I've said it before, but paint transforms so many things! I've still got to charge my camera to show you pictures of my updated bedroom furniture, but I love it! 

4- Michael is really going to laugh at this one, but Bell Peppers.  I know, strange.  I have always hated cooked bell peppers, so I never tried them raw.  I tried one for the first time a few months ago, and now I  love them.  In fact, I ate 3 of them for my lunch the other day.  And, if you are wondering, orange is my favorite!








So, that may be the most random favorite things, but hey, I'm in a random mood.  Anything you guys are loving out there for February?

No comments: