November 15, 2009

Final Walk Through

We had our final walk-through of the house today. :) Everything looks great- makes me so excited to actually get into the house! The electricity has been switched over and everything has been cleaned out- except for those awful rugs. We are going to keep those until we finish painting to protect the floors. So ready for Thursday!

We also went out with our friends Alan and Brycie and took pictures for our Christmas cards! We used my old film camera. We tried to get them developed One Hour, but no one does that anymore! We should get them tomorrow!

Brycie and I went to Barnes, and I think I finally nailed down all the paint colors! Now, just to buy them all. I will be shopping this week for light fixtures, cleaners, cabinet knobs, and much much more!

No comments: