May 24, 2012

Mother's Day

What a special day to celebrate our Mother's! It was especially special being my first Mother's Day with our little angel! Because it was the Sunday after our graduation ceremony, both sets of parents were in town.  We started out the morning with an afternoon brunch. Michael made some delicious waffles- then there was chicken salad, bacon, pineapple casserole, BBQ chicken and lots more.  It was just an amazing breakfast.

Then we hung out and Michael's family was able to enjoy our sweet girl a little bit.

Emmie checking out her Uncle CJ :)

My brother, Mom, me and Emmie girl.

Michael and Emmie with his Mom and Dad

My first Mother's Day!


Michael's sister Stephanie playing with Emmie


gosh I am so lucky!

Me and my sweet baby girl!

Love her face in this one. :) Showing off a little?

Uncle Cj and Taylor with Emmie

No comments: