June 14, 2011

passing the blame

I'm blaming my lack of posting, not on baby- at least not anymore! Now that I'm not constantly sick, I can't really use that as an excuse! 

I decided I'm going to blame it on Pinterest, because that's where I'm spending a lot of my free time! I'm so behind on my blog reading, but can always find time to look at the pretty pictures people post on this awesome website.  It's a great way to pass the time when I'm talking on the phone at work.  Here are a few of my favorites on organization:

A DIY paint chip calender! Totally going to work on this project soon! Just frame the calendar for a dry erase version!I like this idea for our new guest room/office that we are putting together to make room for a nursery!



Oh and how nice is this freezer organization system someone posted! I wish!!



We are always loosing our cell phone chargers and plug ins behind the dressers.  Look at this brillant idea: 



Spice Storage, baby food jars with chalkboard painted lids!




So neat to see all these smart ideas from other people! 


Follow me on Pinterest here! :D



No comments: