December 08, 2010

decking the halls

you've seen my tree, and even the outside decorations on the house- but not really the rest of the decorations! We only have a few things, but it really doesn't take much to add a little Christmas into each room! 

In the living room we added this garland around the windows again {this year we actually have curtains! upgrade!!}


 the tree is on the other side of the room, in the corner in between the little couch and our tv {we broke down and got a new tv stand! just waiting on it to arrive!} 


So pretty in the dark!
Taken with my phone, so it's a little blurry- but it's a lighter picture.


Behind me is the large mirror, with candles and some other Christmas goodies on the table. 

Taken on my phone, so it's bad quality- sorry!

I love this thing.  It's one of the awesome presents that my Aunt gave me for our wedding! 







We hung our stockings above the entry way into the dining room, since we are lacking a fireplace mantle.  




So that is how the living room is decorated! It's definitely the room that has the most decor.  I'll try to get some pictures of the little things around the rest of the house.  


Probably next week since I'm going out of town this weekend! {more on that in a bit!}


No comments: