November 17, 2010

that time of the year...


One of my favorite parts of this upcoming holiday season is planning our Christmas Cards!  I start planning what picture(s) I'm going to use, and the layout I want even before Halloween!  I like to get my cards out fairly early so I can have time to make my Christmas List, and send them out. It's a year way to show our friends and family that live far away what's going on it our lives- just by using pictures! Plus, I love getting Christmas cards from my friends and family as well!


I was so excited when I found out that ShutterFly was giving away 50 cards to bloggers! They have a ton of different options- I especially love that there are so many picture card options! Here are some of my favorite single picture cars:

Pretty Poinsettia Print Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card



and Shutterfly even has a huge variety of cards with multiple picture options.  as someone who pretty much always has my camera in my hand, I have a lot of favorite pictures.  I'm 99% sure we are going to go with a multiple picture card.  Here are a few of my favorites:

With Love Chartreuse folded card

Family Wall Noir Christmas Card



I've been spending tons of time on the Shutterfly website- they have some awesome gift ideas {can't share! some readers will be getting some of these gifts!} and I'm really tempted to get some gift tags as well!


{ps: Like I mentioned earlier- bloggers get 50 free cards- you can sign up here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/  }


No comments: