January 25, 2010

Big Changes

Well, I can finally announce it- I'm moving jobs!

I have taken a job over with Liberty University Online Academy.  I'll be doing basically the same thing I am doing now, but with high school students.  I am really excited mainly because I will have set hours! I will be working from 8am-5pm every day!

I am so excited to be able to make dinner every night, and be able to clean the house without coming home at 9:30pm every night.  It's amazing how God has guided this job right into my hands.  We are truly blessed!

 I turned my two-weeks in this morning, and my last day will be Friday, January 29th.  I have 5 vacation days built up and am using those the first week in February.  Hopefully, I'll be able to tackle some projects that week! I start my new job February 8th!

No comments: